AppleCinnamon

Sunday, January 07, 2007

More News...


Hi again! I have really made myself at home here, I am a very good house dog. I've learned all the routines here. I'm not taking my foster moms laundry to much anymore. She gave me a new towel to carry, so I take that with me as you can see in my picture. What a day I had! Fun, scary, and tough! My foster mom took me for a walk on a leash again. I'm getting better, but it will take a little bit of work. Then came the scary part of the day. Across the street from my foster moms house is a big open farmers field. We saw some dogs running in the field with hunters. I heard a very LOUD scary noise, I tried to run back home as fast as I could. Then another LOUD scary noise, I jumped onto my foster mom. She got me home and I ran right to my crate and shook. My foster mom said I am gun-shy, whatever that means I don't know, but loud noise scare me! Yesterday my foster mom had a toy, she called it a pheasant dummy, it smelled good, like a bird, but I lost interest in it. I'd rather play with another dog outside and toys inside. Today I was a big tough dog too! I was barking and protecting my foster mom in the backyard. And inside the house I was protecting Natalie, she lives here, she is a person, not a furkid. (You can see her picture on my blog. She loves me too, I get a lot of hugs and kisses from her) I jumped on her bed and looked out the window. I saw a BIG (German Shepard) dog walk past. I must have scared him because he kept on walking past. So that was my day, most if it was fun and playing with the other dogs. Oh and I almost forgot, I got to meet more kids today. They were nice they liked me. Dylan who lives here, he is a 9 yr old boy, not a fur kid had some friends over. I have only been around kids 9 and older, I like them, I like when they pet me and give me treats. Check back soon, I'm always up to something...Wags, Apple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home