AppleCinnamon

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!



Thank you for coming to visit again. I have so much to tell! That is me with Fala, she was adopted from IBR. That picture was taken as we were waiting to get our treats. Now I sit and wait for a treat, but sometimes my foster mom has to remind me to sit, but I do it right away when she asks. It has been busy here with visitors too. I did very well with them, I was very polite and friendly. One lady let me take a short nap in her lap, but I also understood when I was told no, and a guest did not want me in their lap. I sat and then they pet me. My foster mom told many of the visitors how smart I am. I showed them that I can, sit and come. A few tried to hold my paw, I'm not sure what that is all about, but I got a treat for it. So I am starting to wonder if I give it to them, do you think I'll get a treat? Hmmm...I'll get back to you on that one. I love my new toy I got for Christmas, I can occupy myself for awhile with a good toy, but I have so much energy I love playing with the other dogs here. I do take a few naps during the day, not many, but when I do I really like sleeping next to another dog. Socrates is my best friend here, so I'll need a house that has another young dog that can be my new best friend. Everytime I've gone to the dr. I've seen cats, I just ignore them. Also, I'm putting on weight, everyone here is happy about that. It must be all the good food they are giving me. I love it! I am slow when it comes to eating. I'm usually the last to finish. So as much as I love the food, I don't try to take it from anyone else and I wait my turn to get my bowl. And I'll tell you this IBR family is a fun family to belong to, I'm so lucky, why don't you come join it to? Thank you for coming to see my blog again. Check back soon...Apple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home