AppleCinnamon

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another Update...


Hi, its me Apple (Wilma) again. My foster mom wanted to get one last up date on her before the holidays come. I heard I have a present under the tree. I can't wait. Hope its something good! The past two days my foster mom and I have spent a lot of time together. She has learned a few things about me. I know my name is Apple. I come when she says, "Apple come". I'm learning when she says, "Apple House" to go into a crate. My cough it getting much better. Now that I'm done with my medicine I want to play all the time, even more then before. She said I wore Socrates out. I love love love toys. I get very upset when I'm scolded. I was only scolded once. I got a little confused, I thought a stuffed animal was a toy for me to play with. I pace when I have to go out. No accidents! I only barked once so far, everyone else was barking at a stranger, so I did too. And I love to lay in my foster moms lap. She tells me all the time what a good girl I am and that she loves me. There are two non-fur kids here. One is a 12 year old girl. She is nice, she let me lay on her bed today and take a nap, There is a 9 years old boy here too, today he gave me a few extra treats when he thought my foster mom wasn't looking. Well, that's it for now, check back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home