AppleCinnamon

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Update...



Hi, its me, Wilma again, or as my foster mom calls me, Apple. She tells me I look just like Peaches her adopted IBR dog. http://amyspeaches.blogspot.com/ Peach is tons of fun, little bossy sometimes, but I don't mind. So to update you, I went on an overnight trip with my foster mom and dad and foster sisters and brother. We spent the night at a house that had 4 dogs!!! Imagine all the fun I had! Everywhere I turned there was a dog for me to play with. I just love other dogs. Two of them came from the rescue too! I slept in a crate and was fine all night. Went out in the morning did my business and came back in. But I did get a little afraid when I heard a few loud noises, but my foster mom told me I would be fine and we kept walking. Also I am eating well and taking my medicine. Just a little cough and I'll be fine in a day or two. Mom tells me I taking medicine, I don't know where she is hiding it, but I did find out. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!! YUM!!! Well, I am tired now, another busy day. Check back soon for another update. Remember, check out the other IBR dogs too! http://illinoisbirddogrescue.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home