AppleCinnamon

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

After Christmas Update


Its me, Apple again. That is me on the left and Peaches on the right. I didn't really want to sit still for the picture though. I know these updates will help me find my perfect fur-ever home. What a fun Christmas!!! My foster mom put two presents under the tree for me, a toy and duck and potato treats. Those were so good. I can't wait to get another one. Today I went for a short walk, I did very well on a leash, but I am so friendly I want to stop and let everyone pet me. A group of kids came to pet me and I didn't want them to stop. I love kids! I also found out I love plain yogurt in my food and canned Natural Blance food. I am finally putting some weight on and now my fur is very soft. Also today I decided to rearrange all of my foster moms laundry. I didn't tear or bite any of it, but I really liked carrying it in my mouth, like many pointers do. My foster mom didn't get angry, she hid the laundry, but gave me a small towel to carry around. As much fun as I am having here and as much as I love my foster family, I'd love to get a fur-ever family in the new year. I am a young, full of energy, happy and lovable little pointer, do you have a home I can call my own?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home